Based in Vantaa, Finland
Fight your way through multiple environments filled with traps and obstacles, each more dangerous and deadly than the last. Shoot bullets and throw grenades at your enemies while releasing prisoners from their cages. You are the hero this evil-filled world needs.
GunHero is a 2D-action-platformer-shooter filled with handcrafted levels set in various environments, where each one contains its own unique dangers. Your task is simple: save the world from the evil Count Darkcape.
- Shoot your way through enemy troops, pick up weapons from your dead foes, yield destruction with your grenades and become victorious with the help of your shield! But don't forget about the prisoners and hostages that desperately need your help!
- Watch out for the deadly traps and obstacles! Spike balls are much harder to dodge than you'd think, and is there anything more dangerous than a huge blade? Well, maybe a spinning laser beam, or a missile launcher. You can travel on rotating and moving platforms, climb ladders or fly using the large propellers. Just don't get trapped on the roof of an elevator as death by getting crushed between an elevator and a wall is not a pleasant death.
- Having trouble? Could the world maybe use a few heroes more? Just invite a few of your favorite friends over for some good old-fashioned couch co-op! Enemies won't stand a chance against you.
- Over 100 handcrafted levels set in five different environments
- Multiple weapons to choose from
- Grenades and explosions
- Loot, health and ammo boxes to help you
- Fast, satisfying combat with permanent blood decals
- Multiple enemy types, including generals, bazooka men and grenadiers
- Laser beams, elevators and missile launchers
- Awesome and intense boss fights
- Double jumping and ladder climbing
- Powerup shield to block incoming damage
- Propellers, blade spinners and tanks
- Ferris wheels, lava and spike balls
- Flame traps, trampolines and fireball cannons
- Cool world map to help track your progress
- Achievements and cloud saves
- Difficulty settings to match your skill level
- Couch co-op with friends
- Keyboard and mouse support
- Game controller support
- Fully remappable controls
Logos:Download All Images as .zip
Write me an email and I'll get back to you:
About Olli-Samuli Lehmus:
Olli-Samuli Lehmus is a Finnish 18-year-old high school student who got into programming a little over five years ago. GunHero is Olli-Samuli's first commercial game project.